Monday, November 5, 2012

Jesus Walks on the Water



Jesus Walks on Water
Matthew 14:22-36
I found this really beautifully done PowerPoint on www.sermons4kids.com. Click on Art by Henry Martin and scroll down to the bottom of the page for several really good PowerPoints. When you click on the "Jesus Walks on Water" PowerPoint link, you will first see the pictures only.  If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can download the entire PowerPoint.  Henry Martin does really gorgeous work on this PowerPoint.  
I like to make things from the PowerPoints such as this small book.  I print out each picture to make a small book like this for each child so he/she can have their own book to look at while I am telling the story.  I just glued the pictures to dark blue construction paper, laminated it,  and bound it with a binding machine.  You can use packing tape or staples to bind it instead.  Then I send the book home with the child to read with their family.
This same thing can be done with any PowerPoint including the ones from this blog and others.
For older children, I make the book without laminating it.  I have these children read the Bible story and then write their own words to put in the book.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment